Hanwha Q Cells is a major manufacturer of solar panels. In Australia, they are commonly referred to as Q Cells. Q Cells utilise Q.ANTUM Technology to maximise the efficiency of conventional solar modules and guarantee high performance. PERC technology benefits due to its reflective layer behind the solar cell, which allows the passivation of the rear side of the solar cell. This state-of-the-art technology allows for the capture of previously unused sunlight back into the cell which can be converted into solar energy.
Made in Korea
- Australian office
- Excellent module efficiency
- Heat-strengthened glass
- Tier 1 Solar Company
2-3 weeks in metro area and up to 5 weeks in regional area. We do all the approvals for you, once you approve the quote we complete the relevant applications from your energy provider.
Synergy connection fees
- Onetime Admin Fee: $26.40 incl GST
- Single phase meter upgrade: $138.24 incl GST
- Three phase meter upgrade: $235.04 incl GST
- Reprogram fee for compatible meter: $74 incl GST